- Get expert advice from other experienced members, including mentoring on request
- Attend eight or more meetings given by experts without paying guest fees
- Enjoy activities organized by the club
- Get discounts from our sponsors (local nurseries) – See Nursery Discounts for details
- Meet other gardeners in your neighborhood
- Exchange information and experiences with fellow gardeners
- Volunteer for the club and get active
Fees cover BOTH member and spouse.
Full year: January-December $25
Part year: September-December $15, October-December $10, November-December $5
Per Meeting $5
Becoming a Member
We are always happy to see new members join the club. New members can simply sign up on entry at any regular session. You will be requested to fill out a membership form and pay the membership fee, and are then given a club card. Our core membership is from Beaconsfield but we welcome members from ALL communities.
If addition to our in-person registration, if you have would like to sign up as a member or have any questions on membership, please email email@example.com.