- Get expert advice from other experienced members
- Attend eight or more meetings given by experts without paying guest fees (a total of $40)
- Enjoy activities organized by the club
- Get discounts from our sponsors (local nurseries) on perennials
- Meet other gardeners in your neighborhood
- Exchange information and experiences with fellow gardeners
- Volunteer for the club and get active
Membership Fees (covers member and spouse)
Full year, January to December $25
September to December $15
Per Meeting $5
Becoming a Member
We are always happy to see new members join the club. It’s simple! New members simply sign up on entry at any regular session. You will be requested to fill out a membership form and pay the membership fee, and are then given a club card. Our core membership is from Beaconsfield but we welcome members from ALL communities.
If you have any questions please email us here.